10.01.2007

HOT.com

We had a great weekend in Hurricane for Alison's baptism (my niece is 8!). It was great fun to see the cousins play so well together and it really seems like our little families are getting so much older. More on the weekend later. Joel sent a package with these super cool pants which he so kindly modeled for us. The pants say hot.com all over them which I think is a nice touch since they obviously are.



So here's the email for this week:

Hey fam and friends!
Im glad you got the package. Yeah those pictures were funny werent they. haha Me and my comp were laughing so hard as we took them. Always have to have a little fun on the mission or else you go crazy. The new area is so hard but I know that I am going to learn so much here. My comp is awesome so that is good. His name is Elder Almoite and he is from Quezon city which is where the Manila temple is. I got pretty seek this last week and so that made the new area really hard. My body has to get used to the jungle. He said his first three weeks in the area were miserable. fever, nose bleeds, achey body. I have only had the fever and achey body. I think I am over it all now. Hopefully I am adjusted. Are branch is very week so that is going to be our focus for now. After that we will really focus on finding lots of people to teach. I have pretty much received revelation that this is going to be my most challenging area of the mission but will also be my greatest opportunity to grow. I think that is meant in so many different ways. That is cool that everyone was there in st. george for the weekend. wish I could have been there. Oh well. Elder wilson aka mikes little brother is going home a transfer early. So he will go home in december instead of the end of January. Its so he can start school. They let missionaries do that so they dont have to wait like 8 months to start school. Well thats about all I have to stay this week. Maybe I will have some cool stories next week. I will try to get some pictures sent off as well. I wish you could all come see the area. The rice fields and waterfalls and everything that is amazing here. Ok thanks so much lots of love
Elder Ehorn

P.S. My brother rocks!