10.30.2007

Elder Ehorn


Hey everybody! Mom and Brian thanks for the extra cash. They have got to get this system figured out here for the missionaries. Noone in the whole mission has money. Its really hard to do missionary work with no money or food. So as you all heard maybe I am going to start training a new missionary on Nov. 2 Isnt tht crazy? I feel like I am still brand new in the mission. I guess I still kind of am. I am way excited though because I think It will get me all pumped on the work again. Thats crazy about the fires in california. Glad to hear that everyone is ok. I have been a little bit sick lately. Sore throat and the runs. haha The runs is such a funny way to say it. Thats good mom that you got to talk to all those people. Glad to hear they are doing good. The Area is pretty good. We are making progress with the Branch so that is good. Me and my comp just picked up a new family that is awesome. They are so interested in the gospel and have been keeping all their commitments. Hopefully they will be baptized next transfer if they keep progressing like they are. They have 5 kids and the wife is pregnant with #6. I really like going their and teaching them. Yeah its been rainy season for a few months. The rain is so crazy here. You hear it coming and then Boom its pooring rain and the lightening is just awesome. I have the feeling that I might not be in this area to long. I think maybe 1 or 2 transfers I will train then I will transfer. We have such a unified zone here. Its called Toledo zone. We are just super good friends and have such a good time when we are together. I will attatch the picture of the zone activity. We went hiking the had a testimony meeting on this sweet hill. It was awesome. Alright well thats about it for me right now. Thanks so much for the package you sent mom. It will probably bee like 4 weeks before it gets here. Love ya!

Elder Joel Porter Ehorn