9.16.2007

"Mom, I willy miss Efin"

Ethan started school last week and each time we drop him off, we haven't even pulled away from the curb and Drew says "Mom, I willy miss Efin." So I thought it only fitting to post a picture of them both on Ethan's first day. Sometimes, albeit rare and random moments, they really do love eachother.







Eric took Ethan to the D-backs game with the Wallin boys last week. They didn't come home until 11pm! It was the latest Ethan's ever been awake in his whole life. I guess it's okay in the name of baseball.



Yes that is a corn dog. from the baseball field. with ketchup. And I heard he ate the whole thing. Oh my grossness!


Ryan, Brandon, Ethan and Kyle - (Eric had to take the picture) I don't know who the very happy lady is behind them but she's now had her 15 minutes of fame.