9.08.2007

Funny Stuff!

So I got an email from my friend Sarah (cute blond, mom of 3, married to Derek - some of you might know her) - it was so funny and had this really funny link to an ebay auction. If I didn't forward it to you or if you didn't read it, here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675
Well it turns out the lady that posted it has a blog and she is hilarious! I instantly feel better about my day after reading what hers was like. I find joy in knowing that no matter how hard I think my day was, she had it worse. Sick, I know. In addition, she has provided me with the evidence I need to convince Eric that three kids is plenty. She is also in the middle of writing a book which, for all my bookworm friends, will need to be pre-ordered. The link to her blog is called Funniest Mom Ever - check it out. You won't be disappointed. As my sister would say, "Another person to spy on." Hee Hee!