9.06.2007

Details...

Our Cali trip was so much fun! Our kids did amazingly well. I didn't have to say "No" or "Don't" or "Time Out" nearly as much as I thought I would which made it a vacation not just for the kids but for me too! We loved the San Diego Zoo and spent so much time on the beach - Mission Beach, Emerald Bay and Monarch Beach - we weren't picky - we just wanted the sand and the waves! (I have to ask, who ordered the HOT-ness? I thought we were getting OUT of the heat for the weekend!) Nonetheless, Ethan learned to Boogie Board and Drew got buried! We also got to swim at Aunt Gail's and at the Kraus' and my kids just loved every minute of it! Ty was a good sport and managed to sleep through most of the trip - although I think he really was enamored with all the love and attention he got from his adoring fans! We ate like royalty and got to spend some time with some of our favorite people - who could ask for more? So here are some pics from the trip...




The GUM KING strikes again!


We L-O-V-E the Kraus Family!

Dr. Tony and Lauren...Lean Cuisine from the 918





Ninja Mark with his SWEET wife Lisa!
And Graham...President of the Babysitters Club


Smore's Flinders Style - One hot mallow and two fudge stripes...mmmmmmmm!




Cousin Tallin! Happy 1st Birthday little man!

Eric got'em!