12.02.2008

Blogging Failure

I just want to let everyone who still reads my blog know that I am actually admitting the true and undeniable: I SUCK AT BLOGGING.

I am overwhelmed and let's face it, we're understaffed around here. The cook hasn't been showing up and when she does it's just chicken nuggets and mac & cheese. The maid has thrown in her dusting rag and it looks like she hasn't washed the windows for months! The nanny spends all her time driving kids around and is always one step behind the kids messes. The groundsman, landscaper and part-time janitor have colds - the miserable kind that makes you whine and beg for breakfast in bed and hack up some stuff. As you can see, I have lots to blog about but just not enough energy to blog it.

I think the bottom line is that the people who are good at scrapbooking (i.e. my friend Amy - who is pretty much good at everything) are also good at blogging. So much for my hope that blogging would become my new scrapbook. No pressure.