4.13.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDER EHORN!!!

My bro is having a birthday and I wish nothing more than to take him to get a steak dinner at Ruth Chris and give him a Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cake - but he's got more important things to do - like saving souls and stuff. So that Birthday dinner will just have to wait until April '09 (Sorry Joel - did that make you really hungry for the USA?!!!) I am so proud of my brother for serving such an honorable mission in the Cebu Philippines Mission. I know that Joel is doing great things and that what he is learning now will bless his whole life. For those of you who don't know my bro - you're missing out! He is pretty much the funniest person I know. If there is anyone who can cheer me up and remind me not to take myself too seriously, it's my brother. Joel is also smart and athletic and a really loyal person. Oh yea, and I'm sure he'd want me to put a plug in for his good looks too (which may come in handy in about a year) just in case anyone reading this knows some amazing girl to match him up with. (But she's going to have to be pretty amazing because poor Joel has 3 older sisters that are a little protective over their baby brother.) I know that Joel will go on to do great things in his life and I can't wait to be there! Love you Joel! Hope you have a great and memorable day! XXOO Your Favorite Sister (Jenn)











Did I mention he was good with kids too?
I'll be scanning some of the more incriminating photos really soon...too bad Mom threw that one away of you in Val's ballet costume with makeup and everything. But don't worry...I've got a good picture of it in my mind :) Love you bro!