4.21.2008

GREAT Weekend!

So I have to brag about this....my Mom came to visit and we had so much fun! Of course if you know my Mom you know that she can't just come for a FUN ONLY visit. We had to get something done too. So we worked in the yard and got the whole front of my house all fixed up! How lucky am I that my Mom wants to come visit and help me scratch some of the to do's off my list! My Mom is multi-talented and is always my first phone call whenever I have a question about gardening, sewing, music, church callings, child-raising and anything that I need a logical answer to. She is really just the best and the older I get, the more I am in total and complete awe of her! But it wasn't all work this weekend...thanks to Eric and some well-behaved boys we were able to squeeze in a few fun things too... like a movie, shopping, lots of walking, lunch and of course, swimming! Thanks for all your help Mom and for all the fun! Come back again soon!!!