9.07.2010

the tuesday that feels like a monday

I'm a little thrown off by Monday holidays. I think all holidays should fall on Fridays because everyone looks forward to a weekend but you have to change your whole mindset to get excited about a Monday.

Another little thing about September...

I keep hearing that Fall is coming but in Arizona - we've still got about two more months of summer. When Nordstrom sells boots during its anniversary sale I actually find myself depressed knowing that if I buy boots, they are more than likely out of style by the time it makes any sense to wear them here.


So for those who keep writing or alluding to the fact that fall is surrounding us and pumpkin lattes taste good right now. Please know that I hear you but I won't be listening until mid-November.