9.17.2010

Alas... I slack.

It was bound to happen. This week has been a doozy. I think I've been gone every night. Not complaining, just sayin'



This could have been me the other night since I procrastinated something kinda important. Except I don't drink anything out of a mug, or wear an earpiece or gold jewelry. And I NEVER wear lipstick.


But...



Home tonight and catching up. I wiped three days of milk, syrup and cheese off of my counters. I should prob mop but the only mop solution I have right now is Pine Sol and I'm not sure I want my whole house to smell pine fresh for the next three days. It can be kind of nauseating.


My laundry really wants to be folded. If I wait too much longer it will prob want to be rewashed and I'm not really up for that. I already found a load in the dryer that was wet. I'm thinking I forgot to turn it on but I'm really not sure how long it has been there. My car could use a good cleaning out since Ty threw one of those drinkable yogurts at Drew yesterday. I'm going to have to do it myself since the local carwash is really good at avoiding anything that resembles dirt.


Tomorrow I want to buy a big curling iron. The kind that will give me fat curls like Jennifer Aniston in the movie Switch that I just saw tonight. All by myself. Haven't done that since Boston. Only that time I cried in the movie theatre, by myself, because I was so lonely. This time I really enjoyed it. What a difference a decade (+1) makes.


Her hair was a bit cuter in the movie but let's face it - after one day in AZ this is what my fat-curling-ironed-hair will prob look like only a little shorter and prob greasier.

Till next time... with a funny story to share about Ty.