9.11.2010

do more & be more

I've got resolutions that are unfinished from two years ago. 2009 was going to be a really good year. I accomplished a lot but fell short of the goal. It's typical. What can I say, I dream big.

2010 has been a bit of a whirlwind. I can't believe it is September 11th - I can remember that day - just like everyone else. What I ate for breakfast, how I found out about the attack on America, and not a single plane in the sky for days. But for the life of me, I can't remember much of anything about 2010. It's been a bit of a blur.

Is it really September? What happened to the last 8 months?

Miss ya Mom. She'd tell me to "get over it" and to stop wasting so much energy on worrying about myself. She'd tell me to get busy serving others and everything else would fall into place.



So I'm gonna do more & be more. Starting today.



(P.S. Ethan took this picture in April 2008 - Mom came to visit for my birthday)