8.03.2008

John Mayer Got a Haircut!

Eric took me on a date. It was a Wednesday but I guess that because it is summer, Wednesday night dates are okay. Besides, it was awesome and he might have a hard time topping this one...we went to the John Mayer Concert! Eric scored some great 6th row tickets. I knew that I liked John Mayer but he sounds even better LIVE! He's pretty funny too and he is dating Jennifer Aniston which makes him even more appealing. Don't you think??? Now even though John was wearing CAPRI SWEATS (yes it was odd) and really funny high top sneakers and he had a lot of tattoos which I guess I've never really noticed, he is VERY HANDSOME and his new haircut was all the buzz (no pun intended) when he walked onstage. I would imagine that longerish, straggly hair would get extra sweaty and hot in 100 degree weather while rocking out onstage. Good call on the new 'do John. When you get back here to Phoenix (when it is a little cooler please), call me and I'll come to your show again. Can I bring Eric? He made your concert extra fun! Thanks Eric D.