5.09.2008

Let me explain...

This was self-inflicted. Not a haircut gone bad (like the lady at the grocery store thought today - thank you very much.)

Long Story SHORT...
cutting Drew's hair.
ethan is next.
eric says he needs help with his car.
go inside house.
lock back door.
help eric for 5 minutes.
come inside.
ethan says, "don't worry about me mom. I already cut my hair."
mom has mini-meltdown.
ethan now looks a lot like ty.
mom realizes now that she overreacted.
it is JUST hair.
I really think that he thought he was helping. When he saw his hair in the mirror, he had his own meltdown. Said he looked "crazy" (hence the tear-stained face). Now he likes it and won't stop touching his head. I guess crazy is what we're going for around here.
"Someday we'll look back at this and laugh."
They might have to put that on my gravestone.
Other Happenings...
The older boys went to Father & Sons - they had a blast and came back very DIRTY and with two new additions to the family. A wolf spider (thank you Ethan) and a potato bug (much better Drew).

Who had fun camping with Dad????

MEEEEEEEE!!!!

Eric asked me if I was glad that he took the boys so that I could have a break - they were gone for 12 hours and that's about how long it took me to get them ready to go. I call that a wash.