3.04.2008

Press Pause

Why in the world does time go by so quickly??? Could it really have been two weeks since I last blogged? I'd love to press pause on my life for just a few hours - no weeks - and here is what I'd do...

Pedicure
Hold Ty all day long
Try lots and lots of recipes from Picky Palate (see her link under PLACES I LOVE)
Organize my ENTIRE HOUSE
Facial
Scrapbook
Read
Lay out in the SUN
Finish my FHE Packets (that I started before Ethan was born)
Sew myself a new, super cute apron (wierd but I really want one)
Play LEGO Memory with Ethan
Shave my legs
Write my husband a LOVE LETTER
Hike the Wind Caves
Make Play-do for Drew and then dabble all day with it
Take a tennis lesson
Shop without looking at what time it was
Read a giant stack of magazines while eating an entire bag of strawberry twizzlers

What would you do?