1.31.2008

XOXO - Eric D

Happy Birthday Goose! Sometimes you check my blog and so this is really for you - the whole 34 years of you. I love you because you danced with my car door the first night I met you. I love you because you still hold true to your title "The Good Time Kid." I love you because you still tell the same old one-liners and stories that you've been telling for the last 8+ years and then look at me to see my reaction - yes, they're still funny - to me. I love how you find humor in EVERY SINGLE moment. I love you because your BOYS adore you, watch you, copy you and so sometimes it feels like there are four of you around here = me laughing a lot. I love you because when I whine you tell me exactly what I need to hear and not what I want to hear. I love you because you've worked hard for everything in your life and I like it that you prove me RIGHT - I married the greatest guy around! Happy Birthday ERIC D!


P.S. HOT!