10.08.2010

October - 75 degrees - PERFECT

It doesn't take all that much to make me happy. Really. All it took this week was 75 degrees, some rain and a house decorated for Halloween.

Been planning the annual HALLOWEEN PARTY - we always look forward to it.

Putting together the last minute details for a baby shower tomorrow. All it took was one creative idea and taaaa-daaaa - SUPER CUTE SHOWER with minimal effort.

REALLY enjoyed Conference last weekend. All the sessions I didn't fall asleep in. Plus Eric was home from a long (too long) trip so it made it extra fun to lounge around with him.



A few things I learned this year while being inspired to be a better me:


sacrifices are made out of pure love
victory tunnels are important
listen to a Prophet's voice
"Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel" is my favorite hymn
we cannot love what we do not know
work & leisure are great companions
milestones can become millstones
am I practicing selective obedience?
black out evil from our homes and lives
choose FAITH
the prophets will teach us when we are listening with our hearts
agency is a precious thing
marriage stands!
refuse to remain in the realm of negativity