11.10.2009

Meant to post these but....

I'm not so good at reporting on Holidays. So here's the low-down on our HALLOWEEN fanfare (PS It's one of our favorite holidays and so we try to really do it up around here.)

The Wallin-Daniels Annual Halloween Party was a smashing success - thanks to the Wallins who know how to throw a REAL party. Ryan's band, (who's name escapes me at the moment) was really good - and I hear they like to play for Weddings and Bar-Mitzvahs in case you're looking. {Almost} Everyone came in costume and the mechanical bull was a nice touch. Lots asked how we were going to out-do ourselves next year - short answer is - stay tuned - we've already started planning Halloween 2010.

Here are some of the highlights (thanks to Rob Konieczny for walking around all night and capturing the action)


Did I mention that my bro and his FIANCE came down to party with us? We had a blast with them!