10.01.2009

Staying up late...


Have you seen this kid lately? Probably not because this is the best picture I can get of him because he doesn't sit down or stop moving and he never, ever, not ever, stops playing.


I have four minutes until October 1st is over and I think I'll share bits and pieces of my day (cause frankly I don't think you want to know about cleaning out the fridge - but I did that too)
Took E & neighbor boy to school - they laughed hysterically as Ty pointed out the "Poo Bus" (i.e. School Bus) - Made some pumpkin cookies that didn't look that pretty but tasted very fall-ish - Colored a little boy's hair for "Blue Day" - he told me he had FIVE blue things on - "My underpants, my shirt right here, this eye, this eye and my spiky hair." - Worked a little but snuck in a mini-nap too - played at the park - rode bikes - washed out the blue & the sand - went to a meeting - came home and opened all my windows to celebrate 70 degrees and the first day of my favorite month



Been waiting for you October - so glad you're here! {Please don't bring a single heat wave}

Looking very forward to this weekend!


Oh yea... decorated last weekend for Halloween - my very most favorite holiday to decorate for. Said goodbye to sand and shells and lemons and hello to lots of orange and black and glitter. [sorry about the bad pics but you get the point]