3.13.2009

And the WINNER is...

What a great Tuesday we had. I'm feeling terrible that I haven't posted the results and I know that there may be a few of you out there who just might be afraid to ask...you know, for fear that it will make me start crying or something.

I will keep you in suspense no longer...SUCCESS!!! I received the 2nd most votes out of the seven candidates which means that I go on to the General Election on May 17th. It was great day and I am just thrilled with the results. Less you think I will now have time for scrapbooking and more blog posts, I must dissapoint. We now have 9 MORE weeks of campaigning and NOW the REAL WORK begins. I am not afraid. I am not discouraged. I have more resolve than ever that this is something I NEED to be doing. But... I also know that I cannot do it alone. I do know that WE {that means me + all of you} can do it together!!!

So...thank you for all the support and WE will keep working HARD!