2.26.2009

BIG FAVOR!

If there is anyone left who reads my blog, I'm asking for a BIG favor! Many of you know that I am running for Gilbert Town Council and one of my biggest challenges is getting my name out there. To increase my visibility in Google and other search engines, I was wondering (hoping, pleading, begging) that you might be able to put a link to my website somewhere on your own blog? Here's how it works best - if you could write in a post my name (Jenn Daniels) and then put somewhere that I am running for Gilbert Town Council - (here's the little bit tricky part) - hyperlink Gilbert Town Council with my web address www.voteforjenn.com - sounds harder than it is - (to create a hyperlink just click on the green earth symbol when you are creating a post and follow the prompts). MANY, MANY THANKS as we work to really make a big push during these last few weeks before the election.