9.17.2008

My 1st Climber

Ethan and Drew were never ones for climbing. They found little use for chairs and tables until they were old enough to sit and eat. Now older, of course they climb everywhere. Just the other day I caught Ethan trying to walk down the banister of the stairs. I had to explain that someone created stairs for walking down and so trying to balance on a 3 inch piece of wood isn't necessary anymore.

Ty is a completely different story. Perhaps he has learned from watching his brothers. I am constantly pulling him off of chairs, tables, stairs, couches and most recently BUNK BEDS. I guess the little fear of heights I was worried about does not exist. No sooner has Ty been dragged back down then he is right back up. And so I find this picture a little disturbing




...and now the ladder has been tucked away.


Silly me...who needs and jungle gym when you've got bunk beds.

P.S. See the cute stripe that my friend Annette and I painted on the wall? It goes all the way around and it was super easy - with Annette's help anyway.