8.26.2007

Meet Larry

Saturday morning was actually cool enough for a venture outdoors thanks to a great monsoon! The boys found a really cute baby lizard (I know, I said cute and lizard in the same sentence) which Ethan decided to catch and keep as a pet. I see a lot of this in my future. So now I have a lizard named Larry living in a gladware container on my back porch. Eric and I were thinking that Larry's "Mom & Dad" (i.e. Eric & Jenn) might need to come rescue it in the night. In his bedtime prayer, Ethan prayed that Larry would be safe and stay alive. So the rescue mission has been aborted . . . for now.



If you look closely, I think you can see that Larry is actually happy to be a member of the Daniels family. I think Larry fits in nicely since sometimes you can see lizards at the zoo and sometimes I feel like I live in one.